Monday, November 16, 2009

New Tea-ware

So yesterday I went to the tea store Teavana. And although I may not have purchased any tea I still did not leave the place empty handed. As you can see from the picture above I got a cool new tea tumbler so I can take my tea on the go. It is made of glass with a double wall design. The separation of the walls keep the hot tea from burning your hands. There is a little strainer inside near the top which stops most of the tea fragments although very little pieces are able to slip by (Only a small amount). If you are looking to get a new piece of tea-ware I would definitely recommend this tumbler because you can use it so many different ways. By the time I got back to my room at UConn I had probably had two or three cups of tea out of this thing. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment